Sunday, January 27, 2008

Birthday Adventures

On January 4, Nina turned one year old! I was invited to Boulder for a conference so we decided to make a family trip out of it. Here she is just after arriving:

"I got my fuzzy hat and my protein bar - I am ready to climb these mountains!"

Nina got to see snow for the first time. She wasn't sure what to think, and it took a few minutes for her to get her balance figured out.

"What is this stuff?"

We spent lots of time running up and down Pearl St. - the downtown walking street. Lots of adventures to be had there including....

a ride on the rocking pig!

and a beaver! and a frog!

And here is a final just for fun picture!

"Happy Birthday to me!"

1 comments:

Hrefna said...

Happy first birthday Nina!! You've grown soooo big!! :)

- Hrefna, Finnur, Anna and Bjarki