Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bobbarino

Another one of Nina's friends has arrived! Robert Garrit Kendall was born on Friday, April 27. Nina and I visited last week. Elizabeth is doing great and being taken good care of by Grandma Esther. Say hi to the world, Bobby!

:::

The past several Saturdays, we have been getting out for a family run in the morning. Boy, this jogging stroller is just great! It is so light and easy to run with. Nina is chalking up the miles already.



Tomorrow morning, Nina will have another first - her first plane ride! She and I will take off to Houston to visit with family for a week. Should be an adventure although I am not sure how much the person sitting next to me will enjoy my little drooling squiggly worm!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our drooling darling.