Thursday, April 26, 2007

The one in which she does it all!

This crawl/scoot thing is just too much. I have to post another sequence. As you can see, in this one she goes farther in less time. I suppose that by this time next year she'll be running Boston with her dad.


And this video is literally hilarious. I am not sure even how we did it, but we got her really worked up and she just started laughing hysterically. What a character!

So we have rolling over, crawling, laughing and ....

... well, we are still working on the sitting up bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video made me laugh sooo hard! She's so cute! Can't wait to see her live and in person!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

The video will definitely make it to the "Nina's greatest hits 2007".

Anonymous said...

I can't stop watching the giggles movie. Nina is just too cute.